Hello

No Spam! Thanks

Links
Cindy
Agnes
Mag
Xuepin
Berline
Alexis

























FYP 2 came to the end! WOHOO. i'm high! Had our posters presentation at W1 forum today. Atmosphere was tense. This fyp was a new style with different groups all scattered around. I should say this is FUN. haha. My case --> GG. Assessor criticise my results of this project. Well, wad's done hv been done. I shall not nag anymore. A conditionally pass will do and i hope i can. Took quite a number of pics. Left school at around 12plus. headed to Jack's Place for lunch. After tt travel with my girls all the way to National Service Country Club resort for bowling. Damn, we are too free la. lol. manged to play 3 rounds. spoilt my thumb nail! not only me but the rest too. haha. went changi airport (popeyes) to have our dinner. Gossips as usual. Ask random "dirty" questions and it's fuckin funny. Had a great laugh. =D My eyes shutting soon. time for bed. Bye



It's just as simple as that. I don't ask for much.