Hello

No Spam! Thanks

Links
Cindy
Agnes
Mag
Xuepin
Berline
Alexis
























First experience in PLAY was fantastic. Rush to meet Berline at her voideck. Before tt, went to meet up with thomas tutor to have my contract done and our conversation dragged til 830. I'm SO late. Met around 930 and end up Qp tagged along too. All" thanks" to berline's persuation. Her gf drove us there. Can u imagine we reached jus nice at 10pm in order to get the free entry. haha. Qi wen and rebecca were already there. not long li ting , kelly and jolene joined us too. Freakin hungry, went nearby coffee shop to have my late dinner, if not i'm goin to hv wobbly legs. Event started around 12. Theme of the day was WHO IS SHANE ENOUGH! 3 contestants and overrall contestant 1 is the best. Catwalk part was hardcore. 3 of them were naked (upper body) and their behavior was so natural. Ooo. cool. Irene Ang was there too and my impression for her change! Her X factor was describable. hmm.. slack at our area and suddenly 2 pretty staffs came and took picture of us for their website. ( and of cos i did take pictures with them and only me =D. who wanna miss such a gd chance right) Suddenly one of them came close and said i'm norminated to be Alice. Who the hell is Alice? After tt i came to noe next week event is Alice (L WORD) Assholes. all of them sabo. haha. I'M SHY and i WONT want and i'm NOT fit. Berline and the girls persuade me over and over and guarantee me tt they will bring all their frens down to support and vote for me. NO mean NO. went to dance and it's was high. I duno how to explain but it's jus diffi feelins from normal club. Both have diffi excitement. Went off around 2plus cos qp need to go hm early. spoilt mood. went to have supper with yiya. had plenty of laughins with her cos we were gossiping! damn funny. I'm going to enjoy myself to the fullest before my work start! oh man, i'm stil not well prepared. Shitty me. No regrets for me please....