Hello

No Spam! Thanks

Links
Cindy
Agnes
Mag
Xuepin
Berline
Alexis



Had a nice sweet dream last night. If i hv an option to make, i would rather choose not to wake up anymore. Drag myself off the bed though i'm stil sleepy but my stomach was growling. Feeling so lethargic right now! Grandma did not cook lunch today so i have to make my own food again. hmmm.. went Children Learning Paradise for interview ytz at river valley rd. It took 45mins of my time! The whole session was like: Why am i interested in this area? Why i did not choose job that i related to my course? comparing btw part time and full time teacher, my family background etc.
One of the main problem of me is still my pronounciation of words which is the most impt requirement of a chinese teacher. The interviewers insisted that i must realli overcome my weakness and ask me how confident i am. They selected a passage of chinese compre for me to read to observe my understanding of words. Luckily the words wasnt too tough. After that, both of them wrote quite a few words for me to read. Si, Shi, Qin Lao, Nian Yi Nian, Ke yi, etc. They seems suprise and say tt i stil can be trained. (Seems lik a small kid taking oral!) lol. Next, they move on to other qns lik: How can i overcome my difficulties faced etc. and ask me when am i free to follow them to observe how they lead children in kindergarten as well as one on one tuition. Left around 4pm.
Actually i keep asking myself how would i react if i get the job? Initially, My first reaction was " HIGH! Finally i have a stable job, stable income so tt i can clear my debts....... But last night when i'm lying on my bed, lots of things went through my mind. If i get selected, i have to start immediately at the start of feb! and this is the first time i work as a full timer! I'm jus very confuse. Once i agree, i have to work for yrs cos they wouldnt wan me to give up. I understand. The one who suffer most is not the company but those childrens. I noe myself well, I wont be tt irresponsible. If i start soon, that's mean all those long waiting of outings vanish! which i don't wan. Those who know me noe me well. ALL I LOVE IS TO PLAY AND SLACK! Yet now i have to be serious............... ok, perhaps i think too much right now cos i might not be selected at all. But the thoughts of my debts make me Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.


Headed home and rest awhile. Went out abt 8plus to meet a long lost fren. He din really change jus tt he is botak now which he kept complaining abt it all the way. haha. Not much diffi. Went to watch transporter 3. The main actor Jason was so freakin cool. His Aura was to the MAX. haha. Decided to go home cos i wan to catch the last bus. damn fuckin broke now. He wan to sponsor me to take cab but no way i wil accept. hee

Home sweet home =D