Hello

No Spam! Thanks

Links
Cindy
Agnes
Mag
Xuepin
Berline
Alexis



I shall do something to wake up my dead brain cells. We had a relief faci today. Debate early in the morning . Stupid Faci. When i said my point out , everyone in the class cheers. ( Cos they were suprise!) lol. Bored, Stoning again............................ She released us so early. at 9! whoo. Thumb up for her =D Shit man, i'm stil havin my holidays mood. last night Yiya stil asked me out, forgotten that i already start sch. ha. hmmm. Sport physio UT is out finally. And I get a Fuckin F. Tt's mean i might be comin for prob 15. Just thinking abt it make me feel so piss. I dislike Lee Mei kay!

I wan to say that I found another great game in facebook! Guess the Sketch. So fun though i'm sux at drawing. haha. Yan ping too! had a great laugh with her while playin this idiotic game. hee.

Oh man, my eyes are closing soon. And i have the 'feel" to pon. I am feelin damn bloated! Today presentation debate style! our group was so slack. we din discuss anything at all. Shiok, tt's mean i have plenty time to slack. =D

Ok, off to my game