Hello

No Spam! Thanks

Links
Cindy
Agnes
Mag
Xuepin
Berline
Alexis



Munching on yummy CoCo Crunch now and my mouth just wouldn't stop. Have to brush my teeth for second round =S

Tomorrow will be the last day of this term for Montessori little children. 27th to 29th will be parents/teachers conferences and thomas said i have to be there too. Thought i would have the chance to slack at home! Dream on man haha.

Almost half of my kids will be traveling during this June holiday and that means my WORKLOAD=LESSER? Depend what admin stuffs i gonna do first.

Weekend wasn't really well spent this time round but well, can't expect everything to always move on smoothly. I shall treat that as cute arguments haha. New international students coming up soon. 6th of June and it's at pandan valley. I don't mind accepting it though it's on Sat but who doesnt want to have extra income? haha.

Great Singapore Sales is here soonnnn. 29th! Why do i get so hyped up? No $$$$ = No Clothes =( Wanna get a new phone asap. Technical part isn't that important as long as i'm able to watch movies. My travelling time is too much and i'm sick of listening to mp3. Songs repeating and repeating over and over again. arghh. I want to complete all movies in my hardisk! It's gonna rot soon!

OK goodnight ppls. goodnight BQ =)