Hello

No Spam! Thanks

Links
Cindy
Agnes
Mag
Xuepin
Berline
Alexis



Sunday, a relaxing day for us. Went JP to shop. Din manage to see stuffs that i fancy but came across a really cool thing (Live Drum!) I can see SPARKS in someone's eyes! hahaha. Hmmm. As long as you like it, nothing else matters =) Oh ya, I wanna blog about this. I WANT TO SANITIZE MY EYES! Saw a f pervert, stalker's PENIS and i was in the same lift with him. Couldn't do anything and all i want was to get out of the lift as soon as possible. Pictures of him, the way he looked at me, sound of the masturbation and his moaning still occur in my brain. damn it! ok, i shall not talk about it anymore. And you, go to bed right now. Don't worry cause i'm already safe at home. Curse him all you want tomorrow ok. For now just sleep. Goodnight Silly =)) Miss You