Hello

No Spam! Thanks

Links
Cindy
Agnes
Mag
Xuepin
Berline
Alexis



Holiday camp ended and everything return back to normal. The whole of last week was perfect but bad in some ways too. It's so tough to get rid of the addiction but i'm sure i can overcome it. I bet you can do it as well right haha =D 4more days and i'm meeting up with the usual kahki to play basketball. We agreed to play it every Friday if possible. Gonna meet up with my girls this coming Wednesday for some catch ups. It has been 2 months! I'm sure we have lots of stuff to share =)



Thomas asked whether i'm interested in attending some classes to get cert in this working line. It will be better for me i guess. First year will be foundation and i can choose to continue for another 2 years if i want. But within these 3 years, no increment in my salary but only bonus! How am i suppose to survive? But after i get the cert, my pay will be higher. (But i doubt there will be much different, not too sure) So should i or not?