Hello

No Spam! Thanks

Links
Cindy
Agnes
Mag
Xuepin
Berline
Alexis



















Disappear for a few days and it's time for me to update. Days without laptop = Miserable =( I'm so busy for the past few days. But those days were well spent =) Prom night was great. I miss SHL. Went PLAY on thurs and it was awesome. Fullhouse. It was really packed. HIGH. Hmmm. finally manage to stay at home for the whole day. I need to get enough rest. Terrible dark eyes circles. And goodness, super broke now yet i'm still spending away. CONTROL! Sometimes i wonder how things will change the moment i start my work. I really need to change. It's time to wake up and know what i want from my life. I should and i will try =)
.

Things went on smoothly now though there were stil a little obstacles here and there. Willing to challenge myself. I promise i will be there alright =)