Hello

No Spam! Thanks

Links
Cindy
Agnes
Mag
Xuepin
Berline
Alexis



Went shopping with paul yesterday. Reluctant but in the end she managed to drag me along. And i spent $$$ again! I have to even borrow money from her. How pathetic i am now =( But yet i can't resist the temptation. HELP!

Hmmm. rushed down to Boon Lay to meet a LONG LOST FRIEND? Both of us MIA for approxi 6mths? haha. U know i'm broke yet you insisted to have BUFFET. What a good friend. haha. I WILL TRANSFER THE MONEY TO YOU ASAP (The moment i get my pay) I hate owing ppl's money! Well, eventually the buffet was not really a good one. Food was ok just not worth it. As usual we crapped throughout our meals. Not really crap but serious conversation. =) Anyway, it's great meeting up with you again. And don't think too much ya. Happy go lucky just like me. wohoo. haha.

Off to my sweet bed now. Din catch any sleep last night!